So the last couple of weeks have been crazy once again in our house. I had a 7 day challenge going on with an awesome group of ladies that start on the 14th which they kept me hopping all week long. Absolutely LOVE these groups and all that come along with them. Even though they keep me busy, they are so motivational and inspirational even for me to see how everyone can pull together and help support one another.
On the family front we were constantly on the go it seemed like. Sofie has gymnastics every Tuesday and Girl Scouts pretty much every other Wednesday. For Girl Scouts on the 9th, the girls got to attend a “Stranger Danger” class and learn what to do if someone tried abducting them or harm them.
It was rather entertaining from my aspect to see my gangly, long legged little girl trying to throw punches and kick. She was definitely a force to be reckoned with until she fell backwards after kicking someone! All in all they had a blast! We also spent an evening at one of our favorite stores, Atwood’s. It is basically every little boy (and grown man’s) dream store I think. It is here where my son was starting to put his Christmas list together for Santa I do believe.
Also with him I decided to go ahead and get the next “big boy” item, a potty chair!
He has absolutely no desire to use the darn thing just yet, however is ALWAYS fascinated and wanting to go INTO the bathroom with all of us here at home, so I figured that was a start! Gosh it feels like an eternity since I’ve had to worry about this aspect of childhood!
This past weekend my daughter made a trip down to Texas to visit her family down there. She seemed to enjoy herself even though she was GREATLY missed here at home!
So with that being said of the last few weeks, let’s talk about goals from a few weeks ago.
GOALS FROM 2 WEEKS AGO:
1) Run at LEAST 4 times. – Since my last post I have ran a total of 6 times. Averaging about 3 runs a week. Better than nothing I guess.
2) Take at LEAST 3 walks with the family, will shoot for even a bike ride this weekend, weather permitting. – This one I haven’t been marking on my calendar so will start doing this to keep track.
3) Stay on schedule for the rest of the week with training. – This one I did not do. I managed to get all the workouts in, but not on their scheduled days.
4) Blog at LEAST 3 times. – Completely fell off the wagon here.
5) Drink at LEAST 60 oz starting TODAY! – Did not log this one. Will do better with logging.
6) Stay on task with my business planning. – I did manage to stay on task with this despite everything else that I didn’t do! Work got pretty busy and felt like I was treading water for these past couple of weeks.
But here is to a NEW week right?!
THIS week’s goals:
1) Run at LEAST 3 times.
2) Log my family walks AND water DAILY.
3) Stay on schedule with exercise
4) I have a 15k on Saturday, my goal is 93-95 minutes.
5) Stay on top of my business DAILY TO DO list.
6) BLOG MORE! I have been horrible about this.
Well that’s it for this week!
QOTD: What are some of YOUR goals for this week?