So this past week has been very eventful! Monday we went to the Tulsa State Fair and had a blast! I got to share a corndog with mustard with my littlest munchkin and then I just HAD to try a Red Velvet Cake Funnel Cake. For those of you who don’t know, but I absolutely LOVE Red Velvet Cake! It was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S! Sofie got to ride her few rides she likes, the Zip Line and Taylor got to enjoy his Petting Zoo. He screamed and shrieked in delight! It goes without saying that everything that walked on four legs (which by the way was everything in there) was a “gaga” (aka dog). He even loved the deer that tried to eat his shirt. He just kept giggling!
During the work week, the rest of the week was just busy with work, Sofie’s after school activities and such. Saturday, I ran with my friend Jennifer in the Tulsa Zoo Run 5k. This was her first ever 5k so I was super excited! Her goal was to finish it without walking any of it. Needless to say she crushed this goal and did awesome! I’m so proud of her!
So with that it now Tuesday (I was busy yesterday), so that only means one thing! It’s time for this weeks Weekly Chase
Last Week’s goals:
1) Run AT LEAST 4 times. – Completed!
2) Take AT LEAST 1 bike ride and 3 walks with the family. – Got 2 walks in, but no bike ride. Hopefully this weekend!
3) Stay on schedule for the rest of the week for my Les Mills Combat program. – Completed!
4) Help my friend, Jennifer have a FUN!, first 5k on Saturday and help her accomplish her goal of running the WHOLE thing. –Completed!!!!!! YAY!
5) Blog AT LEAST 3 times. – I only got 2 in.
6) Continue reading my new book “The Compound Effect” and learn something new from it (Challenge Goal). – Completed!
7) Enjoy a trip to the Tulsa State Fair this week. – Completed!
This week’s goals:
1) Run at LEAST 4 times.
2) Take at LEAST 3 walks with the family, will shoot for even a bike ride this weekend, weather permitting.
3) Stay on schedule for the rest of the week with training.
4) Blog at LEAST 3 times.
5) Drink at LEAST 60 oz starting TODAY!
6) Stay on task with my business planning.