Well this past week has been better than the last few put together. For the most part I stayed on schedule with everything and also had a great week in preparation for my 15k race on Saturday. A race recap will be in another post later this week. Got in a few ones and even acquired a new running buddy in the process!
She has decided that she wants to run a 5k and try to place in her age group after all of my stories of seeing other little kids her age or younger running and winning medals. So far she has run with me 2 more times since this photo so we shall see!
So today is the start of a new week which means a new edition of the Weekly Chase!
LAST WEEKS goals:
1) Run at LEAST 3 times. – 2 runs total for a total of 11.55 miles.
2) Log my family walks AND water DAILY. – Logged the walks, but not the water intake
3) Stay on schedule with exercise – Not 100% but I did get out and do something DAILY.
4) I have a 15k on Saturday, my goal is 93-95 minutes. – CRUSHED this goal! My official race time was 1:29:23!
5) Stay on top of my business DAILY TO DO list. – DONE
6) BLOG MORE! I have been horrible about this. – Blogged 2 times!
THIS WEEKS GOALS:
1) Run at LEAST 3 times.
2) Log my family walks AND water intake DAILY.
3) Stay on schedule with exercise and recover from my 15k.
4) Get signed up for my Turkey Trot with my friend Jennifer and possibly my daughter.
5) Prepare for my next 30 day group.
6) Keep up the blogging! Blog at LEAST 3 times between Tuesday and Sunday.
That’s it for this week! How have your goals been? How was your last week?