So how was everyone’s weekend? Mine was relaxing and uneventful for a change! Much needed to say the least! We hung around the house for the most part. Did do a few mundane things. My family surprised me with an early birthday present that I had been wanting! A Polar FT4 heart rate monitor! They are by far the best. Not because they get me presents, because they KNOW me and what I like.
The kids had a great weekend too. My daughter got to play with her friends and enjoy the beautiful weather. They had plenty of leaves to rake up and try to create a pile to play in. We got the Halloween decorations down and started putting up Thanksgiving ones. My son absolutely LOVES the inflatables and has to go out every single day to see it and gets so stinkin’ excited when he sees it. It’s so cute! He also has decided to take on Daddy’s role. I think he has some pretty big shoes to fill! What do you think? <3
So now it’s time for the Weekly Chase! I hope this inspires others how important it is to set goals as well.
LAST WEEKS GOALS:
1) Run at LEAST 3 times. – Managed to get 2 runs in. I was a little more fatigued this week after my 15k
2) Log my family walks AND water intake DAILY. – COMPLETE!
3) Stay on schedule with exercise and recover from my 15k. – Other then getting my runs in like I was wanting, I DID manage to stay on schedule.
4) Get signed up for my Turkey Trot with my friend Jennifer and possibly my daughter. – DONE!
5) Prepare for my next 30 day group. – DONE!
6) Keep up the blogging! Blog at LEAST 3 times between Tuesday and Sunday – DONE!
THIS WEEKS GOALS:
1) Run at LEAST 3 times.
2) Continue to log my walks with my family and water intake DAILY.
3) Stay on schedule with exercise.
4) Continue to eat healthy and help my husband stay focused on his weight loss.
5) Finalize my next 30 day group and start planning for New Year’s group.
6) Try to finish The Compound Effect (book I’m reading)
What are your goals for the week?