So after my first weekly chase, I have done fairly decent in my opinion.
Last weeks goals:
1) Complete ALL of my P90x workouts…meaning, yes….even Yoga!! This includes doing all my Ab ripper X too! – I missed the Yoga and my favorite Kenpo. I DID however get all of my Ab Ripper X in there though!
2) Log at LEAST 4 runs. – I logged 3 runs. Weather was up and down all last week. Lots of storms!
3) Be a positive role model for everyone in my 7 Day JumpStart Challenge group. – I would like to think I was. I am a firm believer in leading by example, so unless I did something I was unaware of I will say this one was done! 🙂
4) Take at least 3 walks with my family. – COMPLETED!!!
5) Ensure that my friend Jennifer has a successful Thirty One party hosted by ME! (AHHH!!!!) – Well I had people show up and got several orders. My “toy store” was contained with my kids, so I will say this one was a success too!
Now on to THIS weeks goals!:
1) Again, complete ALL of my P90x workouts.
2) Log at LEAST 4 runs.
3) Take at LEAST 3 walks with my family. In hopes of getting my husband going again on this one!
4) Start a 30 plank challenge today.