1) Again, complete ALL of my P90x workouts. I didn’t make this one. Last week got busy with work, the kids (as my husband was working more), and life. Will try harder this next week!
2) Log at LEAST 4 runs. I got 3 runs in! Totally 13 miles. Better than nothing than!
3) Take at LEAST 3 walks with my family. In hopes of getting my husband going again on this one! DONE!!! YAY!!!!
4) Start a 30 plank challenge today. DONE!!! YAY!!!
THIS weeks goals:
1) Continue with my 30 day plank challenge!
2) Complete ALL of my P90x workouts:
3) Log at LEAST 4 runs! Will have one on Saturday for sure! Diva Dash 5k with my sister in law!!! <3 Goal is 30-31 minutes (of course this will depend on the humidity Saturday morning I know!)
4) Take at LEAST 3 walks with my family.
5) Work on getting my daughter back in a school schedule.
6) Get my house cleaned and laundry finished before the weekend.
7) Enjoy my weekend with my husband!!
Since it is August…it’s time for a new challenge! This month’s challenge is geared around Back to School. For some of you I know that time is in September but in my part of the world that time is now. This month I want you to think of one thing in your life that you used to do and wish you were still doing. Maybe you used to exercise 4 days a week. Maybe you used to cook more meals for your family. Whatever it is…this month let’s Get Back To It!
AND my #8 goal of the new challenge: Read a book to my kids every night! Miss our story times! <3