LAST WEEKS GOALS:
1) Complete ALL of my P90x workouts. – I got all but my yoga workout. My husband came home Thursday evening after being gone since Tuesday evening so enjoyed some family time and got a walk in.
2) Run at LEAST 3-4 times this week. WIN! I got in 3 runs!
3) Take at LEAST 3-4 walks with my family this week. – Score! Got 4 walks in with the family. Love these evenings!
4) Finish all my notes for work daily (new rule for work) – Done!
5) Enjoy my “girl day” with my daughter on Wednesday before she starts back to school! – Sofie and I had TONS of fun. She chose to go eat at Cici’s pizza (not a fan but I let her choose). I felt kind of bad because she loves that place because of the brownies and they had NONE! I might add before lunch we got all of our errands done AND worked out.
After lunch we went to see Despicable Me 2, which I must add is super cute! I had never seen the first one so now I must see it.
THIS WEEKS GOALS:
1) Again complete ALL of my P90x workouts. Only 4 more weeks to go!
2) Run at LEAST 3-4 times this week.
3) Take at LEAST 3-4 walks with my family.
4) Sign up for the Tulsa Run 15k.
5) Survive our first full week of the new school routine.
Oh boy, last weeks Get Back To It Challenge was a BIG flop! We read one night the whole week! Failed on that one big time! The one night we read a “gaga” (dog) book for my son and he was NOT interested whatsoever! My daughter however did check out 5 chapter books from the library and finished all of them in the course of 3 days! She did LOTS of reading! So this week, my Get Back To It Challenge is getting into bed by 11 pm and reading of my own!