It’s time for another Weekly Chase so that only means one thing! It’s Monday! I secretly love Mondays. I absolutely LOVE making goals and seeing if I can squash them by next Monday. Don’t you? For once we had a nice, quiet, relaxing weekend at home with absolutely NOTHING to do! Saturday was my husband’s birthday. He is getting old he says (psst….he just turned 31! That isn’t old right?!? You better say no because I’m 31 already 😛 )
So what did the birthday boy ask for on his 31st birthday you may ask? Why a….
a RC Helicopter of course! The one he had wasn’t good enough I guess so he had to upgrade. So now my 7 year old daughter has claimed the older one. You should have seen them out tonight. He was learning to fly the new ‘copter while she was working on the older (less complicated one!) I’m sure our new neighbors were entertained! Good thing the new neighbor mowing her yard didn’t have to dodge Helicopters at any point during her yard work adventure!
I managed to get two runs with my neighbor and even got my little bear cub on a run too!
Speaking of my little bear cub, look who is a BIG BOY tonight and eating at the dinner table with the family!
So it’s a new week and that means NEW goals! I’m so excited! Time for this week’s Weekly Chase! I hope you will join us and link up!
Also since it’s a new month, there is a new monthly challenge. It’s back to school time so Molly wants us all to learn something new or do something new each week.
Here are my goals from last week and my results from them.
1) Run at LEAST 4 times. – Yes! I actually ran 5 times! YAY!!!
2) Complete ALL of my P90x workouts. – I missed 2 workouts, but I at least worked out EVERY day last week so I didn’t get down on myself too badly for missing this one.
3) Take at LEAST 3 walks with my family. – YES! My son, I think actually has gotten used to these nightly walks after dinner because than he knows it’s bed time!
4) Drink at LEAST 60 oz of water daily. – I almost got this one. There was one day where I was short and just couldn’t get anymore in me.
5) Detoxing from junk food from this week after having cake for my husband’s birthday. – NO! We had MORE cake. Since when do we get a week long birthday celebrations?!?! 🙂
Here are my goals for THIS week. Keeping on the same page for the most part to develop consistency.
1) Run AT LEAST 4 times.
2) Complete ALL of my P90x workouts.
3) Take AT LEAST 3 walks with my family.
4) Drink AT LEAST 60 oz of water DAIY.
5) Detox from the cake and salt this past week.
6) Complete all my posting nightly.
7) Blog AT LEAST 3 times.
8) Pick up my new book, Racing Weight, and learn something new from it (challenge goal).
QOTD: What are some of your goals this week?